Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

This is why Hannah's letter is so short...

Image result for atlantis nassau bahamas

Yep, she gets to visit this place today.  Everybody should feel so sorry for the mundane sites she must endure while on her mission.


Okay so we are going to Atlantis today so I don't have much time to email. I am doing well though! 

We had a baptism on Saturday! Augustin Mertilus, the newest member of the Nassau Bahamas, New Providence Branch. The baptism was all in Creole for Augustin. His confirmation on Sunday was in Creole too. 

Augutin's Baptism

Yvonne's baptism was supposed to be this Saturday, but it will be pushed back a few weeks until she can sort some stuff out. 


A book we found in the Library

The work is actually going really well in Nassau!

I hope you all have a super fantastic week. 
I love you with all my heart. 
Love,
Sister Tuttle
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment