Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 26, 2016

My last p-day in Nassau

BEACHHH


Me and Sister
 Brown


To be honest I really don't feel to write a letter today, so I will keep it short.

It was cold so I started wearing my scarf as a jacket

Then it turned into this

Friday morning Sister Williams came to Nassau to take my place. I was supposed to leave Friday afternoon, but they let me stay for a few extra days. YAYAYA I was really grateful for that. We were able to finish all the lessons with Marguerite and she was baptized Sunday morning! Everyone invited us over for dinner that night to feed me for the last time.

Marguerite's baptism.

Her dad baptized her.

It was a wonderful couple of days.

Modeling with Ronale


I can't wait to show you the video of the song he sang us.
HILARIOUS

I am going to miss them.

I got transferred to Kingston Jamaica. It is a mixed bag of feelings. As much as I wanted to leave Nassau, it was really hard for me to leave. My new companion is Sister Maenetja. She is from South Africa and she is really, really, really que
it. Oh ya and we are walking..... Quite the adjustment.

You see how hard this is????

More pictures than words.

Jessica and family

The library/museum(there is a reason it was free...lame)

I love you all so much!
Have a wonderful week.
I love you. I love you. I love you.
Love,
Sister Tuttle

1 comment: