Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2, 2015


I know you are all dying of anticipation. WHERE WILL SISTER TUTTLE GO NEXT?? Jamaica? Cayman? Turks and Cacios?
Ha. Ha. Ha. you were ALL wrong!
We got transfer calls on Saturday annnnnd.....
I AM STAYING IN NASSAU WITH SISTER ROBINSON!!!

Nassau
Another 6 weeks of this

This might not mean very much to you so let me put it in perspective. Missionaries usually stay in areas anywhere from 3 to 6 month. Companions usually stay together 6 weeks to 3 months. Alright, so I don't know if you remember, but I came here in May. That was almost 6 months ago. I got Sister Robinson in August which was 3 months ago. Plus I became the district leader in July which was 4 months ago. 


NASSAUU

Okay, so that means I will be spending 7 1/2 months in Nassau (which is the same amount of time I spent in Jamaica before coming here). 4 1/2 months with Sister Robinson (YAYAYA honestly no sarcasm. I love Sister Rob). And 6 months as the district leader (which means I have to plan 6 more district meetings.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). It also means that I will only get 4 more months in Jamaica. 😿


Hanna road...they forgot the H

Yes. Yes. Yes. The great thing is... I am happy! I am so excited to stay in Nassau for another 6 weeks. I told Sister Robinson that we have so much more time to adventure together. 
The saddest part about transfers is the fact that Sister Lynn is being transferred back to Jamaica. She is my best friend on the mission and Nassau will not be the same without her.
MY BFFFF

Adventures with my bff

Nassau Sisters
Wheelies

Remember when I told you the tiniest bit about Celson last week?? I should not have done that. He was supposed to have his baptismal interview on Saturday, but when we went to see him Friday night we felt like he needed a bit more time. He was REAALLLY sad. We were planning on extending the 22nd of November to him, but we never got the chance. To be honest I don't  really know what happened. He didn't come to church yesterday and we are having a ridiculously hard time meeting with him. 
Ahh missionary work

Cameron was baptized on Sunday!!!
CAMERON
Nassau Sisters + Cameron


I am really sorry this week was very average. No excitement. No stories.

The Augustine family. I LOVE THEM
kinda blurry, bu I love Rayshawn
Alton
Alton and Destiny
Jordan
Channa and family 
Camillot
Tahan and Brea
I hope you all have a fabulous week!
I love you. And you. And you.
Love,
Sister Tuttle

P.s. Is it snowing there?

No comments:

Post a Comment